Welcome to Medicare Labs
Medicare is a Palestinian company established in 1995. It trains the best capacities and experiences in the different branches of the laboratory medicine field.
Nowadays, it consists of a chain of 13 laboratories spread in Ramallah, Nablus, Hebron, Al-Eizaria, Bethlehem, Tolkarem and Jenin. Therefore, it offers the best laboratory medical services for as many citizens as possible.
Quality is of utmost importance at Medicare, it is an essential building block in our structure in addition it is a natural cornerstone to continuous improvement. It is a target and goal that permeates every department and technical section within every Medicare branch, from receiving patients all the way to releasing results. Quality monitoring, maintenance and improvement are used at Medicare to improve patient care and to address the needs of its clients at all times. Through constant monitoring and with a focus on continual improvement, Medicare ensures that clients are satisfied with the service they receive. Medicare’s state of the art facility provides cutting-edge research and development of new assays as well as refinement of existing diagnostic tests to produce assays with greater sensitivity, specificity, efficiency and clinical value for reliable and cost-effective patient assessment.
Medicare labs provide its services to all clients with insurance policy. Medicare labs are committed to provide all services to health insured clients according to agreement documents with insurance companies. The list of insurance companies and health institutions include all insurance companies that works in Palestine, ministry of health (MOH) (for services that not provided by MOH Under the terms of treatment services abroad), and wide number of largest companies that provide health insurance for its workers. We are glad to contact us for more information about services available to insured clients.
“Proud of our Professional Team”
Why Medicare Labs?
- With any laboratory services provider, you expect lab results that deliver the information you and your physician needs. But with Medicare, we know better information is the key to better health. That’s why we develop pioneering lab network that transforms the way you turn accurate, timely results into smart decisions and exceptional outcomes.
- All of our sections are submitted to a quality control system through both an internal and external quality control programs to guarantee the results accuracy.
- Medicare has developed some computerized programs in order to link all branches together through a united central database which enables our clients from receiving their results from any of our branches, as well as they are able to compare their previous results with the new ones.
- We are connected to developed establishments abroad in the sake of providing the advisory laboratory medicine regionally and internationally.
- We offer our services for the insurance company clients and all of the establishments which desire to benefit from our services.
- We are concerned about connecting with specialized doctors through holding scientific seminars and participating in medical conferences in order to enrich our scientific information and keep it up to date.
- Our prices suit the quality of what we offer.